just me!!

just me!!
PF Changs!! yummy!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Say HI to the family!!

Hello Everyone!

so many people have suggested that I start a blog so....here i am starting a blog:) after messing up my password to my gmail account, I guess I'm ready to write! I am so proud of myself because if anyone knows me, they know how "unsavvy" i am with computer stuff! i know, i know...in my generation, I should be able to create a computer by now! alas!! I'm just as clueless as all of our grandparents at this type of thing! lol..

I have 3 beautiful, loveable, spunky, and strong willed children! jason and I are so in love with them that we don't know what to do with ourselves most of the time! These kids are stinking hilarious! I am amazed at the crazy things that come out of their mouths!!

My husband jason is what i would say....AMAZING!! my weaknesses are his strengths and my strengths are his weaknesses!! we compliment each other in a way only God could design! He is a "gentle giant"!! he's 6'4" and i'm 5'2"....haha...(hence the 'giant' part)

Isaac is our first born:) He is 4!!!! i can't believe it! i don't think about it too much because then i find myself sad. In my mind i'm still in our house in Indiana as a brand new bride wondering why "aunt flo" was late!!!!! haha...(i forgot to mention before you started reading that i am WAY honest about everything!) so...before you proceed, please remember that!! ;) ok...anyways...i was talking about....oh yeah!!! finding out i was pregnant with our first child! ok, so I still feel like I am back there at that time, but in reality; i'm sitting our house in Jacksonville and Isaac is 4 years old!

Noah is our 2nd child! he is 2.5!! again...i can't believe it! He's our 2 year old that looks like a 5 year old!! haha;) he takes after daddy in his size!! i love this kid...he is our most strong-willed kid, yet!! whew...noah's birth was a whirlwind!! when he decided to come out...he came out and that was that!! 5 hours total from first contraction to him taking his first breath in the world!! amazingly painful, i might add!!!

then there's Cambree...ahh...my lil' mamasita!! she is 11 months old!! born here in Jacksonville and SUCH a momma's girl!! YAY:):) to be honest, I was scared to have a girl! i prayed for my 1st 2 kids to be boy's, and Praise the Lord, they were;) by the time i was pregnant with Cami, i'd say that "secretly" i wanted a girl, finally, but i was scared to say it out loud for fear that i'd have another boy and then feel guilty over wanting a girl! haha...can we say....HORMONES!!!! but i didn't need to worry, the Lord knew my "secret" and He made that wish come true as well;) Cambree is a totaly joy! Such an easy-going baby. Always a smile, Always dancing to the music! that MY girl;)

Welcome to my family:)

2 comments:

  1. Yaay..I'm so glad you started a blog. I started one when I was preggo with Kaylee and I love looking back on it. I haven't been great about posting lately but I really need to get back into it. I can't wait to read yours!! Love u girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thanks! i didn't know you had one!!

    ReplyDelete