just me!!

just me!!
PF Changs!! yummy!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

can't sleep

so here it is 5 something in the morning and i can't sleep....this is the 3rd night in a row!!! it's not from a lack of being tired...i live in a state of exhaustion. there is just too much on my mind right now, i guess....i can't get a dag-gum song out of my head! how ridiculous is this!! 1 song will keep me up all night! what in the world! so, because my mind REFUSES to shut off, i, of course, begin to think about jason and my kids and all that fun stuff! (which doesn't help shut my mind off either!)

cambree is having a horrible night anyways...i'm not sure why, though. i know she's trying to push through a molar...so..maybe her gums hurt?? i can't wait till she can talk to me and tell me what exactly the matter is! (i say that now, but i'm sure when she starts talking, i'll want her to stop talking again!) haha!! anyways, it's just a crazy night in the Slegers house tonight!

on a positive note, tomorrow will be 5 weeks and 6 days till jason graduates!!! YAY!!! i'm so ready for him to be home and for us to be a family again! God is already doing miracles left and right for us and i'm just so excited to see what He has planned for us when jason is home!! i haven't been this hopeful in awhile, but God always comes through! it's nice to live life with hope! even when the future is unknown and scary...as a Christian, we can go through those rough times and not see the "light at the end of the tunnel" and STILL have hope that God will carry us through. God is amazing...and i thank Him right now, for His mercy and His never ending love that keeps Him pouring out His buckets of blessings on me even though i'm so undeserving. What a might God we serve!! I have faith that He will continue to provide for jason and i and our kids! i know He has good things in store!! i can't wait to find out where He leads us!

No comments:

Post a Comment